Sunday, August 7, 2011

666 in Avatar: The Last Airbender


I hate to bash "Avatar: The Last Airbender", because really I enjoyed it and it's fantasy-world mix of fantasy-Asian cultures. It makes me so angry when the Satanic elite mix truth and falsehood. They take ideas like: Save the environment  Demand peace. Respect all faiths. Their agenda twists these truths by using them for their own purposes, making it so every time I see a movie about the environment or global unity, I get suspicious. Sigh. But ultimately, truthfully, "Avatar" promotes the coming Antichrist. The Airbender is the "special child" who arrives supernaturally, after being prophesied about for years. He is here to save the world, and he can do things no one else can. And his eyes glow. And he has three spirals, 666, the Mark of the Beast on his forehead! (cf. Rev13:16) The elemental symbols from the animated series also have hidden 666s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive.